Onlay preparation and cementation technique
Half day long hand’s-on course by Dr. Marcin Krupinski
Date: 10 October (Saturday), from 09:30 to 13:30
The course provides 4 credit points.
20 in stock
During the demonstration I’ll present step by step procedure of preparation of the tooth for indirect onlay restoration. Demonstration of tools and modern conservative approach. Field isolation for adhesive cementation - how to work with rubber dam in prosthodontics. Step by step cementation protocol for Indirect restoration.
- criteria for onlay preparation
- dentin conditioning and IDS
- temporary restoration
- onlay check, and rubber dam isolation technique
- preparation of tooth and restoration for adhesive procedure
- cementation, control of restoration and excess material
- occlusal check and final polishing