Trailblazers of the microscopic dentistry share their experiences about melting Italian style aesthetics with highly magnified precision. Technics and methods to revolutionize the daily practice.
– Working position depending on the sector treated in microdentistry
– Concepts of modern Dental Preparation
– Use of oscillating instruments
– Study and analysis of the different marginal designs on different teeth
– Investigation and analysis of the different impression materials and techniques
– Provisional after taking a precision impression
– Cementation phase: what kind of cement can we use?
– The concepts of Modern Esthetic Dentistry: clinical analysis and interpretation
– Esthetics, Design and Communication
– Indications and different implementations of mini-invasive techniques
– Design, Preparation, Provisional, and Cementation phases.
– Materials and Timings to implement Laminate Veneers (PLV), Additional Veneers and Crowns.