A Dental World Journal article by Ounsi: Thorough chemomechanical debridement of root canal systems is crucial for optimal outcome …
- Aesthetics and Occlusion: When Do We Change the Occlusal Scheme?!
- Direct composites in anteriors: a matter of substrate
- Reciproc blue: the new generation of reciprocation
- Triangulating the position of a missing canal using cone-beam computed tomography: a case report
- Creative adjuncts for clear aligners to improve predictability
access aligner bone botton Bowman canal Carriére cbct chamber Clark correction crown dentin elastic ferrule forward fracture García glide implant Khademi material molar motion nitanium Ounsi Paolone path plastic premolar pulp punch radiograph reciprocation restoration restorative reverse root sagittal screw sinuse substrate surfice tissue triad